- Is it safe for your loved one to navigate independently?
- Is he/she having difficulty walking, moving around, or with falling?
- Is he/she having difficulty with routine needs such as dressing, grooming, bathing or taking medications?
- Is the constant care required of an elderly parent beyond the primary caregiver’s physical capabilities? Has the caregiver become impatient or irritable in their new role?
- Would ongoing activity, programs, increased social interaction and stimulation improve your loved one’s happiness and sense of well-being?
- Would placement outside the home result in more enjoyable visits and outings between your loved one and primary family caregiver?
If you answered "yes" to any of these questions we can help. We are happy to provide further
insight and guidance regarding your loved one’s unique situation and needs.